You are writing your book and all is going well. And then IT happens: Writer’s Block.
Ugh! It’s the ugliest, scariest and most annoyingest thing in the entire wide world! How are you ever going to get over it?
Today I want to mix things up a bit (because I like keeping you on edge). Today, I want to take you on a journey, a journey to another blogger’s site where I wrote about overcoming writer’s block. This is pretty unconventional, but I am going to see how it goes. I want you to hop on over to Angela J. Ford’s blog, who is a Author and Book Launch Strategist. She gave me the opportunity to guest blog on her site and I loved it! Plus I am talking all about Writer’s Block and how I overcame it in my own life (I had some massive blockages for six years, until just recently).
I hope you enjoy the blog I wrote for Angela and you gather ways to overcome writer’s block too.
I want to introduce my NEW webinar, The Writer’s Roadmap: Become an Author in 2017! Learn how to write and publish your book in 90 days or less! I am super excited about this webinar because I am going to spill the beans about how I wrote my book in 90 days and how you can too!
This webinar is for you if you’ve been saying to yourself,
- I want to write a book, but I don’t have any time!
- I want to write a book, but I don’t know what to say!
- A book has been on my bucket list, I just don’t think anyone would read it.
- I want to write a book, but I want to wait until [insert excuse]
- Writing a book has always been a dream of mine, but I am not a good writer.
Inside of this webinar, I am going to show you:
- The exact strategies I implemented to write and publish my book in 90 days
- I’ll show you the formula I used to write my book in less than 60 minutes A WEEK!
- How to keep your head on straight while writing a book and running a business
- How writing has helped me in my own business
- Where to find content for your book
- You can write a book, no matter how “bad” you are at writing!
If writing a book has been your goal for a long time, it’s time that you get yourself in order for 2017 is YOUR year to break out and make your dreams happen! And it doesn’t have to be hard, time consuming or confusing either! I will take you step-by-step on how YOU can write your book in 90 days or less! Think about it: if you start January 1, 2017, you can have a publish book by April 1, 2017! Now isn’t that a dream com true?
Click here to sign up TODAY for SEATS ARE LIMITED! I only want to spread my secret to 50 participates so if you’re serious about writing a book in 2017, then hop on over and get the Writer’s Roadmap!