I am excited and proud to announce that I will be teaching a class this month! I am very excited (and a little nervous as well) about teaching, but I’m thrilled that I get to talk to people who are interested in propelling their business forward. The class will be held at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming, at the Center of Conferences and Institutes building on Thursday, July 23, from 6:30-8:00pm. The cost is $30, in which you can buy your tickets here.
Why did I chose this title? I wanted to encourage people that they have a story within them. They have an expertise and a lot to say about who and what they are in their field. I want their brand to be exposed and what better way than to expose your brand through a book!
Who is this class targeted to? Anyone! But I love it when coaches, speakers, and business professionals want to share their stories, expertise, or inspirations with the world.
Why should you take this class? There are many reasons why you should take this class, even if you’re not interested in writing a book (yet!). Here is a list of 5 different people who should come to my class:
- You like learning new information that you might not have known before. This is for you people who may not be interested in writing a book; however, it’s never too late to learn something new and if you love being informed of how you can better your business, then this class is for you. Plus showing that you’re teachable show others (or even yourself) that you’re open to new ideas.
- You’re debating about writing a book and have been for years, but it seems that you just can’t get around to write it. This class is meant to excite you and encourage you to get started with writing your masterpiece!
- You want to write a book, but don’t know if it’s worth it. Again, this class is meant to motivate, encourage, and excite you to take the next step! I want to show you powerful outcomes of how writing a book can propel your business forward! By the end of the class, I want you to be thrilled and itching to get started!
- You want to write a book, but you’re a born procrastinator. But when you hear the ways on how you can move and propel your business further when you write your book, then you will want to pick up a pen, grab a notepad, and start writing away!
- You feel like writing a book would be awesome, but feel like it’s too overwhelming. Book writing is a huge task and it’s a process as well. But I want to show you that if you write your book, then the outcome is far better than the fear that is stopping you.
I will be offering a screamin’ demon deal at the end for you procrastinators, debaters, overwhelmers, and unbelievers that you will only get THAT night! You seriously don’t want to miss out, especially if writing a book has been on your mind for years (or maybe just now). I will also be having a drawing for a FREE one-on-one session with me, so you seriously do not want to miss that either.
I understand if you’re thinking, “I want to go to this class! But Cheyenne’s so far away!” or “I have to miss it!” I will be filming the class and a webinar will be available to purchase to watch on another day. To find out when that will happen, please see my website at www.monicawrites.com
I hope that you will show up to my class on Thursday, July 23. I would be honor to share my knowledge with you and to help you succeed. I cannot wait to see and meet you that night!
If you would like to know when I am teaching a class or events that are happening with me, please sign up for my newsletter, which you can do on my Home Page. This has exciting writing prompts, inspirational quotes to get you through your month, events, classes, and news.